Saturday 23 July 2016

❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝KINDLE UNLIMITED: Fleeting Moments By Bella Jewel🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝KINDLE UNLIMITED🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀
Listen Up Little Flowers...
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ "POWERFUL AND UNFORGETTABLE" ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
NEW AND FREE IN KU!!!!! Fleeting Moments by Bella Jewel

❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝SYNOPSIS🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀
One single moment changes everything
In one breath, you can have it all
A split-second later, it can all disappear
Vanished forever
That was me
I had it all
Then in a cruel twist of fate, it was taken from me
A beautiful life gone in a flash
But he was there
He was there to pick me up when I fell
To protect me
My savior. My rock.
He was just a stranger
Just a selfless stranger with a face I'll never forget
Can't forget
Won't forget
And like everything else, he just disappeared
As if he never existed
I have to find him
I need to find him
He has to know that he saved me
He has to know that in that one fleeting moment, he was all I could see

❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝PURCHASE LINKS🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment