Thursday 13 October 2016

❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝FREEBIE ALERT: Juniper Smoke By Sadia Ash🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝FREEBIE ALERT🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

Listen Up Little Flowers...

☆.•°*°•.🌟JUNIPER SMOKE🌟.•°*°•.☆
LIMITED TIME FREE ON AMAZON!!
OCT 11 TO 15 ONLY!
==================


❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝SYNOPSIS🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

My name is Juniper Mills.
My life is Work. Home. Repeat.
I work at the Ann Arbor History Museum.
My life has been one big sacrifice.
All my life I’ve taken care of my autistic twin.
I don’t believe in fairy tales. Only unfairy tales.
Momma raised me to hate men.
I did. Until I met Kyle Paxton
My first love. My first fall.
Kyle is Robotic. Intimidating.
A clockwork man. A tech god.
He likes rules and I like to smash them.
Read what happens when our worlds collide.
That is when the story begins...


❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝PURCHASE LINKS🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

www.amazon.com/Juniper-Smoke-Part-I-II-ebook/dp/B01I49JJ46

#SadiaAsh

No comments:

Post a Comment