Wednesday 23 November 2016

❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝RELEASE BOOST: Major Love by Kate Stewart 🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀


❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝RELEASE BOOST🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

Listen Up Little Flowers...

⚾️⚾️⚾️#NewRelease⚾️⚾️⚾️

#MajorLove by #KateStewart is now LIVE and #Free to Ready with #KindleUnlimited!! Grab your copy of this #Hot#BaseballRomance today!

Title: Major Love
Series: Balls in Play #2
Author: Author Kate Stewart | authorklstewart
Genre: Sports Romance
Release Date: November 15th


❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝SYNOPSIS🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

"I met her at an all-time low . . . the worst night of my life—a time I never wanted to remember."
"It was a night I could never forget."
"When it came to women, I swore I was done with wishful thinking. Ball and my coaching career were all that mattered."
"I reminded him it wasn't."
"She was everything I was afraid of."
"He was everything I'd ever wanted."
"She was fire—an irresistible piece of southern heaven that I couldn't stay away from.
"He was smoke that clouded me in every imaginable way."
"And the sex . . ."
"Dear God, the sex . . ."
"I fell hard, and she gave me hell at every turn."
"I made a promise I was hell bent on keeping."
"And you kept it."
"Hell yes I did."
"Fuckin' A."

This is a SPORTS ROMANCE and can be read as a stand alone.


❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝PURCHASE LINKS🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

Amazon: http://bit.ly/majorlovekindle
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2fub8or
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2gcwNlu
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2fXs2JM


❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝GOODREADS LINK🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2dwo4Gk


❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝BOOKS IN THE SERIES🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

The Series
http://books2read.com/u/mdK1JW


❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝OUR REVIEW🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

Star Rating - 🌟🌟🌟🌟.5

I love sports romance FACT! but with American Football and Ice Hockey sub genre seemingly more popular with the majority of authors these have tended to be the core of the sports romances I have read.  Having only come across a few books with baseball at the heart when I find a book about baseball players I have to read them. Having not read a Kate Stewart book previously I was unsure of exactly what to expect from Major Love but the title page and the phrase 'a sports romance with a few giggles' for me set the bar high. Humour in romantic fiction can be hard to balance but Major love had it just right.

Emergency services dispatcher April is coming to terms with the end of her long term relationship. Work, supporting her family, and helping her friend April plan the wedding of the century all helping her to overcome her relationship failure. When fate in the form of Aprils wedding puts her on a collision course with Andy the grooms best man the sparks begin to fly but with Andy heading off to coach in the minor leagues their fling isn't meant to last surely?  Forget giggles this book had me in stitches, Aprils relationship with her sisters and their children had me alternating between crying with laughter and crying at the things the family had experienced. Andy was just the right mix of cocky jock and sweetheart, he and best friend Rafe were the perfect sports guy fun and alpha in all the best ways. 4.5stars

Hattie 🐝

No comments:

Post a Comment