Monday 22 August 2016

❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝NEW RELEASE: All Of The Lights By K. Ryan🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝NEW RELEASE🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

Listen Up Little Flowers...

All Of The Lights By K. Ryan


❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝SYNOPSIS🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

Two households. One secret that will change everything.

I was raised to believe his family was nothing but trash.
I was raised to believe her family was the root of all evil.

I sent his brother to prison.
I should hate her for what she did.

I’ve never fought a day in my life.
I’ve fought every day of my life.

I need him to help me find answers.
I need her to set the record straight.

I should stay away from him.
I should walk away from her.

But I can’t.
But I can’t.


❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝PURCHASE LINKS🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

Amazon (99c or #FREE with #KU): bit.ly/AlloftheLightsKRyan
Paperback: amzn.to/2bw1XC4
Amazon CA: amzn.to/2bFMyxK

No comments:

Post a Comment