Wednesday 24 August 2016

❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝SALE ALERT: Conflicted By Missy Johnson🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝SALE ALERT🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

Listen Up Little Flowers...

☆☆☆ "YOU DEFINITELY WANT TO READ THIS BOOK!" ☆☆☆

SALE!!! Conflicted by Missy Johnson is available now for only $2.99 (will be $4.99)


❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝SYNOPSIS🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

Lucas
There’s only one thing worse than being secretly in love with your best friend.
Finding out she’s in love with your father.
Lacey has been the only one for me since the night all those years ago when let me know she felt the same way. But I pushed her away. She deserves better than anything I could give her, so I drown myself in women and booze, whatever it takes to bury the pain.

When Lacey tells me about the internship she’s scored with a hotshot criminal attorney, I’m happy for her. This could make her career. If anyone deserves success, it’s her.

Then I learn who her new ‘mentor’ is.

Lacey
There is only one thing worse than secretly being in love with your best friend.
Knowing he’ll never completely let you in.
I’ve accepted that Lucas and I will never be anything more. I’ve moved on. Well, that’s what I tell myself every day. The truth is, I’ve moved on because I’ve had to, because not having him in my life at all is far more frightening than the alternative.
Sometimes I feel like I’m never going to feel for anyone else like I do for him.
And then I meet Aaron.
He’s everything Lucas is not, and he’s the perfect distraction from myself.
But he also holds my future in his hands.

Aaron
There is only one thing worse than having a non-existent relationship with your son.
Stupidly thinking you can rectify that through his best friend.
I knew exactly who Lacey was when I hired her.
And I knew exactly what I needed from her.
What I didn’t expect was to end up wanting so much more…


❀ღ✿•* ̈`☆🐝🐝PURCHASE LINKS🐝🐝☆ ̈`*•✿ღ❀

US: http://blogspot.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=02d8814aa30c256a59f7d8b05&id=1cad650c64&e=f221e4bbd5
UK: http://blogspot.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=02d8814aa30c256a59f7d8b05&id=b5f2af3885&e=f221e4bbd5

Free in Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment